conair John Frieda Hot Air Brush Best In sell
- The product uses the advanced ionic technology, which produces 50% more ions than the others in the competition.
- The heating time is 15 seconds, which makes sure that less energy is consumed.
- Titanium ceramic coated barrel the barrel is coated with titanium ceramic, giving it a definite look.
- The air control system is enhanced in order to ensure the hair is styled, volumized and dried perfectly.
- Consumes 500 Watts.
- Comes in 2 sizes; 1 and 1.5 inches.
This is mainly a styler sort of device that works perfectly when the hair is 70-80% dried. The airflow is minimized for styling. The ionic technology used is responsible for flattening and sealing the hair cuticle which results in the reduction of frizziness as well as eliminating the static electricity.
The styling tool of the product is coated with a mixture or an alloy of titanium and ceramic that makes sure the heat is evenly distributed so that the styling can be more effective and prevents any damage to the hairs. Titanium, being harder, durable and heat resistant is capable of withstanding higher heat and that’s why is being used here.
- Very economical
- A great value over price
- Short heating time, resulting in the saving of energy and the styling can be done quickly as well.
- The device comes with two heat settings and a cool setting so that every type of hair can be treated according to their properties and preference.
- The product is a bit heavier than the others in the same category.
- Weighs 14.4 ounces, a bit heavier than its competition in the market.
The reviews have been highly positive. The experts and the customers equally praised the product on the basis of the features it has as well as for the ease with which it can be operated upon. Even the professionals are in awe of this product for its sheer simplicity and are using this in their day to day business. The product has been suggested by the customers and experts.